Details of Food License Registration (FSSAI)
Food License Registration (FSSAI) stands for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an organization that monitors and governs the food business in India. It ensures the food products undergo quality checks thereby curtailing the food adulteration and sale of sub-standard products LLP Registration can be done through PDS in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, and all other Indian cities.
Documents Required for Food License Registration:-
- List of Directors with full address and contract details (Mandatory for companies only)
- Photo ID and address proof issued by government authority of proprietor/partner/director(s)/authorized signatory.
- Partnership Deed / MOA AOA COI-with Business as food Activity.
- Proof of possession of premises (sale deed/rent agreement / Electricity bill etc)
- NOC & copy of License from manufacturer (Mandatory for relabellers and repackers only)
- Food safely Management system plan or certificate (if Any)
- Source of milk or procurement plan for milk including location of milk collection centres etc.in case of milk and milk products processing units. (Wherever applicable)
- Source of raw material for met and meat processing plants (wherever applicable)
- Pesticide residues report of whiter in case of units manufacturing packaged drinking water and/or carbonated water from a recognized/public health laboratory
- Recall plan wherever applicable with details on whom the product is distributed (Optional)
- NOCs Form Municipality or local body (optional)
- Certificate provided by ministry of Tourism (HRACC)(Applicable for HOTELS only)
- For Transporters –Supporting documentary proof for Turnover or self declaration of number of vehicles
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a company along with the board Resolution
- Declaration Form
- Time Period:- 20-30 working डेज (subject to availability of all the documents.)