Details Of Hindu Marriage
Congratulations for getting married!!! Get your new life certified legally, Couples who’ve been as per Hindu, Jain, Buddhist or Sikh traditions might also sign in below the Hindu Marriage Act. Moreover, Sikhs may additionally choose to sign up their marriage under the Anand Marriage Act, Just Perfect document service will assist you for getting your Hindu Marriage Certificate done.
- Aadhar Card is compulsory
- Provide any one identity proof :- Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport/Pan Card
- Age Proof :- Self attested documentary evidence of date of birth of both parties. (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Electricity Bills :-Electricity Bill required if Tenant then Rent Agreement Required with Electricity Bill
- Residential Proof :-Self attested residential Proof of both the parties (Voter I-Card/Ration Card/Driving Licence/Passport etc.).
- Photo :- Passport size photograph of both the parties (2 Copies each) as well as their Ceremonial photographs
- If Divorce Case :- Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorce and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- solemnized certificate :- Where marriage has been solemnized at a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required (Example: Arya Samaj Mandir Certificate)
- Embassy certificate :-In case of a foreign national, a certificate from the Embassy concerned regarding his or her present marital status.
- conversion certificate :-In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage is required
- Witness:- Two witness with their Pan Card and Remember the witnesses should not be in the blood relation
- A personal visit is required to SDM Office. Once the Appointment is fixed our PDS Executive will be updating you for the same.
- Time Period :- 20-25 working days