DETAILS OF IMPORT-EXPORT CODE CHANGES OR UP-GRADATION
Import Export Code (also known as IEC) is a 10 digit identification number that is issued by the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade), Department of Commerce, Government of India. It is also known as Importer Exporter Code. … It is not possible to deal with export or import business without this code Import Export Code Change or Updation can be done through PDS in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, and all other Indian cities.
- PAN of the Company.
- PAN of All Directors
- Address Proof of all Directors ie Passport / Voter ID / Driving Licence / Aadhar card (any one of these)
- Photograph of All Directors
- MOA AOA and Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest electricity bill of the Registered office
- Latest Landline telephone bill in the name of Company
- Sale deed in case business premise is self-owned; or Rental/Lease Agreement, in case of office is rented/ leased
- Bank Certificate or Cancelled Cheque bearing pre-printed name of the applicant entity and A/c No.
- Time Period:- 07-10 days (subject to availability of all the documents).