Details of how to get an income certificate?
Income Certificate Documents Required to qualify for different benefits such as educational institutions, different government facilities, financial aids, etc. If you want an income certificate, the Perfect document service will help. PDS will complete all the online formalities and get the job done in the minimum time possible.
- Adhar Card is compulsory.
- Provide any one identity proof :- Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport/Pan Card.
- Self-attested documentary evidence of the date of birth (Matriculation Certificate/Passport/Birth Certificate/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card).
- Income Proof :- Salary slip or other documents (Bank A/c Passbook with Current Entry) showing the family income of the applicant.
- Electricity Bills :- 3 Months of Continuous Electricity Bills required, If the Tenant then Rent Agreement Required with the Electricity Bill.
- Residential Proof :- Self-attested residential Proof of the Applicant (Aadhar Card/Voter I-Card/Ration Card/Driving Licence/Passport etc.).
- Photo :- 1 Passport size photograph of Applicant.
- A personal visit is required to SDM Office. Once the Appointment is fixed our PDS Executive will be updating you for the same.
- Time Period :- 20-25 working days